A restocking fee will be assessed on returned products.
Custom fabricated products are non-refundable.
AmericartUSA Limited Warranty
AmericartUSA, warrants specific components against defects in manufacturing, materials, or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of consumer purchase, covering parts only. AmericartUSA warrants electronics and wiring systems against defects in manufacturing, materials, or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of the consumer purchase, covering parts only. Defective parts will be repaired or replaced with new or reconditioned parts at the company’s option. Exclusions and exceptions are listed below. This entire warranty is limited to the original consumer only and is not transferable.
Batteries and Charging System
- Factory supplied batteries carry a six (6) month warranty from the date of original shipment.
- Failure to replace batteries on an annual basis may result in damage to components that may not be covered under warranty.
Items and Service Not Covered By This Warranty
- Tires, tubes, wheels, casters, motor brushes, and other normal wear items are not covered by this warranty.
- Part failure resulting from failure to maintain the product as specified in the owner’s manual.
- Defects caused by unauthorized work performed on the product.
- Product or part failure caused by unauthorized modification of the product. Unauthorized modification of this product voids this entire warranty.
- Any part, accessory, or modification – authorized or not, placed on the product which is not manufactured, supplied or installed by AmericartUSA.
- Labor, service calls, transportation to or from the factory service center, or other charges imposed by the factory service center to make the repairs on the product.
- Shipping damage is not covered by this warranty. Please contact the freight center, or other charges imposed by the factory service center to make the repairs on the product.
To Exercise This Limited Warranty, The Consumer Must Proceed As Follows
- Call AmericartUSA Technical Service Line at 763-498-0076. Be prepared to validate warranty period with the serial number (see below) and to provide a description of the problem.
- If the customer is unable to perform the warranty repair or is unable to provide the warranty service, the customer may return the product, freight prepaid, to the factory, and will be billed normal factory labor charges.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, this limited warranty excludes any claims for incidental or consequential damages and is in lieu of any implied or other warranties.
- AmericartUSA reserves the right to make changes to this warranty at any time without notice.